Thursday, November 29, 2012

Your Own Disaster!!

I enjoy this title because it kind of takes on two meanings....

Life and times of your own disaster

OR
who knows I might actually be talking about my latest book!

I uploaded the book to both smashwords and to kindle... now all I am waiting on is for both to send it through... it will probably be available on kindle in the next couple of days and then who knows how long smashwords will take to send it out.. :/

BUT either way I am extremely excited about it! I loved writing this one...

Here's the current track that I am listening to for anyone who is interested!



Hope everyone has a magically day and no something to make someone smile!
                                                                                                                -N

No comments:

Post a Comment