Thursday, November 22, 2012

someone somewhere...

Happy Thanksgiving... I guess though here on the east coast it is no longer Thanksgiving... but anyways here is a quick list of things that I am thankful for...

-Having an amazing husband who supports me in conquering my dream...
-Sleep (especially with it calling me to come to bed within the next few moments.)
-The fact that my father in law is getting better after being very sick two weeks ago!!
-People who read my stories!!

On Feedbooks, which is a site that I have a free preview of my novel at there has almost been 700 downloads of it since the fourth... which I feel like is pretty amazing! Can it reach a thousand by the end of the month? I hope so... :)

Here's a song... I know that I usually put some sort of rock on here.... but I cannot get enough of this song!
Plus she is super adorable... lol

Hope that everyone has a magically day and do something to make someone smile...

                                                                                                                     -N

No comments:

Post a Comment