Friday, November 9, 2012

the self-proclaimed writer...

I am currently printing for the second edit of my second story... It is beyond exhilarating... and I am completely happy although I am still unaware of how my first story is doing... but I figure that if I work my butt off and I am nice to people I should make it somewhere.

I worked on my cover to my second story last night and I am completely excited about how it looks (although it does not look like a professional cover it is my creation...)

I hope that everyone likes it when I can finally get it out.

I love the second story that I worked out... more so after I edited it because I fell in love with the characters as I did read it.

My third story is currently shelved waiting to grow on it's own as it is waiting to be re-edited...

And I am currently typing on my fourth story... although I came to a road block yesterday and do not know which direction that I should take... so I will take a short break from it as I edit number 2... which happens to be titled Your Own Disaster... I will say it is somewhat different from my first story... I will post a summary on here as soon as I get it written....

I love what I am doing right now... writing that is... and I am hoping that one day I can send everyday enjoying it without having disruptions of other jobs...

One other love I have besides writing is music... although I have zero talent when it comes to that... but I do enjoy sharing my favorite songs with people... who may or may not be reading this... so here is my song of the day I have been listening to it as I edit my story... and it has probably managed to alter it somewhat...



Hope everyone's day is magically and do something to make someone smile...
                                                                                                          -N

No comments:

Post a Comment