Friday, November 2, 2012

the depleted human...

I'm pretty sure I just write this for myself...

I just finished the editing on my third story... the title is looking to be Autonomy (I wrote it in 3 weeks). Its going to take awhile though. I edited it so far, but I have to go back and add in some parts to it. I like to think about writing as adding the bones and then going back and adding the rest of the story. Only important things though. It's still going to be a little while before I am able to put it out for everyone to read... That is also right with 'Tangled into you' which is my second book, and I still have to go back and make adjustments to that one. Although I feel that I will put Autonomy out before the second one only because the idea came to me and I became obsessed with it! I couldn't stop thinking about it and actually had to put the second book on hold to write and finished Auto...

I'm feeling exhausted form working a job at night, trying to get this writing off the ground, and my husband, I am also re-cooperating from school. Which I will be starting back up in the summer after we move to where ever we are going to...

Here's the video of the day.
I know that I'm still a wreck! 

and again hope you have a magically day and do something to make someone smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment