Monday, December 3, 2012

writer, editor...graphic designer?

It can manage to be frustrating sometimes because I am too stubborn to ask for help so I do everything on my own... especially when it comes to writing I believe that I am to worried about what people will think about my writing that I do not ask for someone to edit it... and I mange to do the covers myself... although I truthfully enjoy this part beyond belief... SO, I have finished my cover for my paperback edition of my novel... which I am hoping to be able to receive and have sit on my shelf in the next few days!!! (considering that createspace is in charleston or columbia... one of the two it is usually here in a day or two at the most) well here is what it is going to look like!!! 


DUN DUN DUN


hope anyone who reads this thinks its as amazing as I do! 

Again have a magically day and do something to make someone smile
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment