Sunday, November 25, 2012

the self-motivated author

The second edit on my second novel is now complete .. spent the last few days forcing myself to do it... I would have had it done sooner but I had some unexpected family issues come up that we had to go out of town to take care of. I am hoping that my second novel will be available at the beginning of the month... depending on how long it takes smashwords to review it! anyways... I am beyond excited now!!! Yay!

Here is a link to follow if you want to download a free preview of the book before it comes out next month!!

"Stay classy San Diego"

Hope everyone has a magically day and do something to make someone smile today!
                                                                                                   -N

No comments:

Post a Comment