Sunday, November 4, 2012

the attempt at a marketing guru... :/

That is complete sarcasm because I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to putting my book out there for people to read... but as of now it is on:

Amazon (paperback and ebook)

Kobo books (e-book)

Sony e-bookstore (e-book)

Smashwords (e-book)

Itunes (e-book)

I also have set up my Goodreads account (and I have a review, even if it is 3-stars I think that it alright for my first attempt at a novel)...

I also have set up a feedbooks account that the first six chapters can be read...

I am waiting to see just how much it is going to cost to advertise on goodreads but I am just waiting for them to send me the information... I'm not sure what else to do..


Here's my daily video, because I believe that music makes part of the soul and right now I am definitely sitting with my headphones on listening to some so I believe that you should be too... and I have been kind of obsessed with this song since I watched him perform it on the special with Ellen DeGeneres receiving Mark Twain prize

I hope that everyone has a magically day... and do something to make someone smile!! 

Love, N

No comments:

Post a Comment