Wednesday, October 31, 2012

the exhausted insomniac.

I feel sometimes that I have to split my life. I am worlds worst for writing and even sometimes editing my stories and work while I am at my actual paying job. I certain that one day I will get into trouble for doing so. :/
I am so exhausted from trying to slam everything into my life that I cannot even sit and think straight, but at the same time I have approximately 13 pages left of the first edit on my third story (which at this moment is my favorite) but I am having a dilemma  I do not want to go to sleep because I want to finish, but I can barely keep my eyes open. So I think that I will succumb to sleep right after I move myself away from the computer.

Here's my daily song for everyone... I have been listening to this CD since yesterday and it has motivated me into editing my story... oh and F me... I managed to throw away some of my ideas for rewrites in my story and my playlist... :(


Hope you all have a magically day... and be sure to make someone smile! 


-N-

No comments:

Post a Comment