Wednesday, December 12, 2012

the grammatical illiterate editor.

I recently have gotten my first review on one of my stories... which said something along the lines of good potential but a lot of grammatical errors... which I am completely alright with... and let's be honest this is my short coming... but the person who wrote the review said it was a good story which makes me extremely happy, and makes me want to work on my grammar even more. I will continue to write and I will continue for my work to be out and about, BUT once I feel more comfortable with editing something I will make another attempt of editing it AND if I still do not feel good about what I am doing, I will then pay for someone else to do it.


Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a magical day and do something that will make someone else's day!!
                                                                                                                       -N

No comments:

Post a Comment