Sunday, December 30, 2012

I am so excited to have gotten this page set up in a way that I am able to sort through it and manage it better. I hope it seems easier to navigate for everyone.

Exciting news, I have been so focused on getting this page, my twitter account, and all the other things that I am working on within this career, set up that I haven't paid a lot of attention to my Goodreads account. When I headed over there earlier while I was setting this up I saw that I had gotten my first review on Your Own Disaster, which happens to be five stars!! I cannot even begin to express who exciting that it makes me, and it simply just validates everything that I am trying to do. I just need one person to like it, it's enough for me.
OH and I must express the extent of excitement I have that the Indianapolis Colts are going to the playoffs and just won today against the Texans (yes, they are my NFL team)!!!


I hope everyone has a magical day and do something to make someone else smile!
I love this song!


No comments:

Post a Comment