Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the frustrated editor...

I have one thing to say about editing... IT EFFING BLOWS!!! I generally love writing but going through my story and working out the kinks (although I like my story... it makes me smile and makes me sad all at the same times... Good thing I have Brain Fallon singing in my background to make me enjoy this whole process anymore. (FYI... Brain Fallon is the singer in The Gaslight Anthem and The Horrible Crowes.... if you haven't heard about them you should check them out right... now) I'm hoping that since the story that I am editing is my first one that I have written in years that it will get better the more I write... because this seems to have a problem with present tense... (BLAH)



this is a problem that I feel I need to work on, and I am pretty positive that I have caught them all so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment