Sunday, October 14, 2012

The aspiring writer

I come home some nights and create ideas in my mind. I write them down and sometimes when I read over them I realize that they are indeed not very good. I do not have a degree, and I have a job that sometimes irritates me more than anything else, but when I create these images and these unique places I become so engrossed with them that I am not sure if they are mine or if I am reading the work of someone else. I will think about a story that I have been completely focused on and will catch myself thinking "What book was that again?... Oh, yes... that is the one that I have been writing," this fact makes me happy. I hope that one day I can call myself a real writer instead of someone who is trying to break through in this career..

No comments:

Post a Comment