Friday, October 26, 2012

the satisfied writer.

Alright so I have a sinking suspicion that zero people have read this but whatever maybe one day.

I'm beyond thrilled for multiple reasons.

  1. My first book "Hate Me" has finally been accepted into the premium catalog within samaswords... which means within a few weeks that my first novel will be available on multiple devices... 
  2. I have finished doing the first edit on my second novel
  3. I have started doing a first edit on my third novel (which was my favorite to write)
  4. I have figured out a name for the second novel... (I started writing it in July and just figured out a name)
  5. I have almost finished the front cover art for the second novel (which I <3)
  6. I got my paperback copy of my first novel.
I am hoping that this is the beginning of something amazing!!!
Here's a picture of my first novel.

 
Check it out... :)



quote for the day
"You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it"
                  -Benjamin Mee  We bought a Zoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment