Monday, October 15, 2012

The low esteemed writer...

I finished my third story a few days ago... overwhelmed with joy in fact! Now, my problem happens to be that I am completely petrified to publish them. I am terrified to get that one ounce of negative feedback that will completely crush my entire being. I never ever write a bad review about a movie, book, music anything... because well I can understand from their standpoint. They spill their soul into this [insert which ever media outlet] and then someone comes and talks about how awful it was; how they hated it... I understand constructive criticism but I have learned throughout life that many people can be completely hateful and mean. How do I build my esteem up to the point where I can put myself out there without wanting to be crushed?

No comments:

Post a Comment