Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Of patiently waiting...

I have been a little MIA recently, but let me explain... I have been moving. I am now finally getting settled and I just happened to get internet yesterday (I know, I know... it's thrilling) Any who, My book Your Own Disaster will be FREE in light of my birthday (April 1st!) until the second of April, Since I am still figuring everything our I can only put it up on amazon free for 5 days... Blah, but when it comes down from there I will put it back up on B& N and Smashwords for free!!! until the second (if there is a way to put it up on amazon for free for longer will someone, if anyone reads this, please let me know!)... I have been trying for the past few months to get it taken off, because I for one love the story. I will try and re-edit it after it comes down from being free and I will put it back onto the sites (i.e. Smashwords and Barnes and Noble.)

I finished a story the week before I move called... Up for the Chase that I am pretty excited about, also I am doing my edits on A Tragic Fairy Tale, but in the midst of it I managed to delete everything off of my jump drive. So, about I had a meltdown and I wallowed a little in self-pity I am now retyping everything back onto my USB drive and editing while I go along, which I may do from now often anyways because I have noticed how much more I catch while I do this.

...So upcoming titles...
        A Tragic Fairy Tale
Fated
Up for the Chase

I also have a story that I was working on when my stories died that I wasn't sure if I liked where it was going, but I have the first four pages so I'm going to start on that one when ever I get myself caught back up.

Now, on the move. It was a nightmare... everything that could go wrong did... I will never use Budget again. First, the truck that we reserved wasn't there. We ended up having to drive an hour away to pick it up, and then drive back to our original location to pick up the trailer (which is what customer service told us to do) it turned out that the original location didn't have anything at all. Second, It rained the entire weekend. Third, customer service told us that we would have to wait until Monday to pick up the trailer which would be at the original location, Monday came and they still didn't have it, we drove across town to finally get one, brought it back, loaded up the car, trailer had a flat tire. We sat in the rain for an hour and a half while the mechanic came to fix it. Finally left our old neighborhood at almost one (we were planning on leaving at 9), The drive, which usually takes us 7  hours, took 10. We finally got here at midnight. The next morning when we got ready to unload the truck it started pouring down rain. Blah, I do not plan on moving again for awhile!
Do something to make someone's day!

-N

Note... I am going to try and to a promotion throughout my birthday, BUT it all depends on if Amazon will let me. And I think that I forgot to mention that it will only be available through kindle due to the fact that I'm still figuring out how to work the direct publishing... If anyone wants to input help it would be mucho appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment