Saturday, March 23, 2013

of A Tragic Fairy Tale

Here is a second sneak to A Tragic Fairy Tale...


Teaser #2


Graduation day seemed to pass by quicker than I could even imagine. I don’t even remember most of the day really. I always thought that the memory of walking across the stage to receive my diploma would be something that sticks out in my memory forever but I am having difficultly retrieving it.
Afterwards we had gone to a party to celebrate. I remember smiling when I looked up to Liam and locked eyes with him as a guy that had graduated the previous year came up and started coming onto me. I knew that I was in love with Liam to I tried to move out of the way clearly telling him that I was not interested. I walked outside hoping to put enough space between me and the guy that he would find someone else to hit on except he followed me outside where there were even less people around he began to press me up against the wall. I was pleading with him to let me go, but he told me that he would hold me in place until I told him that it was alright to have sex with me. I knew that I wouldn’t give in… at least I thought that I wouldn’t.
Twenty minutes went by of being pressed into the hard concrete wall I felt myself beginning to cave, except I didn’t want to sleep with him I just wanted to get back to Liam, my protector.
“Please, stop,” I begged.
“No, just go ahead and say that you are willing and we can get this over with.” He said as he grabbed my arms tightly and held them down by my sides.
“No,” I shouted, “I don’t want to sleep with you.” I said it loud enough that I hoped the other people that were standing outside would hear me; when I didn’t see a single head turn to look at me I felt myself fighting back tears, I knew that  there was nothing that I could do. I felt helpless. I felt a hand start to slide up my inner thigh and onto my stomach. I wanted to vomit at his touch. His hand holding onto my arms began to make the area where his hand held throb, “Please, stop. You’re hurting me.” I begged him. I saw Brandon come out of the sliding glass door and I locked eyes with him and sent him a pleading look to help me. he turned quickly walking back into the house and I sighed as I felt my body being defeated and I knew that I was only going to be able to tell him to stop for a little while longer before I would feel completely helpless and I knew I would eventually give in. I didn’t want to, but it didn’t seem that I had another choice. When you are backed into a corner- literally- and you have no other choice eventually you will cave. I felt the hand travel up my body and rest on my breasts as I felt a sob escape my lips. I clenched my eyes shut as I felt his mouth on the side of my face, except it wasn’t in a sensual way; he was just rubbing his mouth on the side of my face. I let another sob escape my mouth and a tear broke through my eyelid-wall and begin to roll down my cheek.
“Please, stop,” I pleaded with him through a sob, but my voice was no longer powerful, it was weak. It was broken.
“You know the way to get me to stop.” I heard him say to me quietly enough so that I could only hear. I started to cry. “That’s right sweetheart, I like it when they cry.” He said a bit louder.
“Excuse me?” I heard a deep voice ask at outside. My heart leapt. Liam… I felt the guy loosen his grip on me and look over to him, but I still didn’t want to open my eyes.
“Dude, this one is mine. Go find your own.” He bit back.
“No,” Liam said calmly to him, “I think that you have mistaken. This one is mine. YOU find your own.” He shouted at him causing my eyes to pop open and look to him just as he pulled his fist back and then threw it directly into the guy’s face which caused him to loose balance and fall to the ground. I instantly jumped away from the wall and safely placed myself at Liam’s side. He put his arms around my body and pulled me with him. I looked back as the guy was pulling himself off of the ground, stunned. Liam pulled me around the side of the house to where his car was sitting. He sat me on the front end of it and looked into my eyes. “Are you alright?” he asked me. He held up my arms as he looked at them and he slides his hands over the area that was going to bruise, and I winced. I watched the anger roll onto his face and I knew that I needed to defuse the situation for now.
“Oh yes, I was just assaulted by someone. I’m just fine.” I told him and he laughed. He knew that I was being sarcastic, and slightly an asshole.
“Do you want to leave?” he asked me, and the question held more depth than it usually did. I nodded my head, he smiled, and he walked over to the passenger side opening the door for me. I had never seen him be much of a gentleman unless it came to me. I smiled and walked over to the car setting myself inside of it. he looked down at me with a look that was filled with so much emotion. He walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door setting himself inside of it. He drove down the road without saying a word to me.
“I wanted to kill him.” He finally said when we were almost to my house and I’m pretty sure that my heart stopped.
“You can’t do that.” I simply told him.
“Why shouldn’t I? Look what he was doing to you-,” he trailed for a moment and his grip tightened on his steering wheel, “He was going to force you to sleep with him Hay. He grabbed your arms so tightly that they will bruise. He’s a sick fuck and he needs to be taught a lesson.” He told me.
“-And you did. You punched him in the face.”
“No, that wasn’t good enough.”
“No, Liam, you can’t do that.” I said turning in my seat to look at him.
“And why not?”
“Because you can’t. you can get into trouble.” I said to him as he pulled his car into the driveway of my house. I sighed as we walked up the three steps and I opened the door. He followed me into my bedroom and sat down on the bed.
“I don’t care about getting into trouble. Hay, this is you we are talking about,” he said walking up to me and placing his hands on my shoulders. “I would do anything for you; to make sure that you are safe.” He told me and I felt my eyes widen. I felt the alcohol that I had consumed that night begin to take its effects on me. I watched as his face came closer to mine and I felt his soft lips fall down to mine. He quickly pulled his face away from mine as I see his eyes in shock.
“I’m sorry,” he said turning his eyes toward the ground, “I don’t know what came over me-,” I cut him off as I stood up on my toes and met his lips with mind. I feel him pull me back to the bed from across the room and his hand started to pull at my shirt and pull it over my head. He fumbled at my shirt as it got stuck around me head and I laughed, slowly pulling it up the rest of the way. I leaned down and pulled at his shirt pulling it over his head and he is lying on top of me. I run my hands down his abs that stare back at me, and run my fingers over the tattoos that he has managed to get in the last couple of months. I feel his mouth on my neck and I moan out a bit. I feel his press his hips into me and I feel myself already becoming undone. I had no clue how long that I have wanted this, but in this instant I knew that it was longer than I ever let on to anyone. I felt the nerves inside of me consume myself, it had been so long since I had last slept with anyone, and it was the first time that I was going to be sleeping with someone that I actually wanted to I could barely control myself.

We lay on the bed panting as we try and catch out breaths. I feel his eyes on me as he stares to me and smiles. I roll over placing my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. He let me. I looked him in the eyes and he smiled at me and moved his head down placing a kiss on my cheek. I had never at that time in my life felt as much love as he was radiating towards me. we sat up talking for hours until we finally fell asleep.
I woke up the next morning to an empty bed with a note on the nightstand stating…
-Hay-
Sorry I had somewhere I needed to be; I had to get going… See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment