Wednesday, May 15, 2013

of an Indie Author...

Do you ever feel like you are stuck in quicksand. That it doesn't matter what move you make you are sinking... Yeah, well... some times that is me. Some times I get this feeling that nothing I do is good enough, that no matter how hard that I work that it just isn't going to happen, but then my wonderful husband looks at me and smiles, telling me that I have what it takes and that he knows something good will happen. Some times he doesn't even need to tell me, but I can see it all over his face.I think as writers we all doubt ourselves, but what helps in the success is having someone standing behind you pushing you along. Your own cheerleader. Someone who pulls your stories up, or who can't help but scan over the words flirting with him/her on the screen because he/she knows the amount of talent that you possess and he/she believes in you, and stands behind you no matter what you do!

Why do I think that I can write fairy tales? Because I'm living one.




Now done with that cheesy nonsense. I can't wait to share my new cover for fated with everyone, anyone... And in light of this event... I think that I am going to get a teaser ready, early! I just have to figure out which part I am going to reveal! EEK



No comments:

Post a Comment