Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fated Teaser #4

Here is the 300 likes teaser... again it's a rough copy and like always is subject to change!


I wake only a few hours later before the sun has fully risen, and when I look at Austin my heart breaks for him, for us, for this beautiful thing that has broken apart, even if I wanted to make this work and see past what he did do, I’m not even sure exactly now what it is I heard. I know if I am here when he wakes up it will be harder for both of us, and we will feel the need to explain. I get dressed quickly and close his back door behind me as I decide to walk to the apartment. I let myself cry the whole walk back taking as much time as I need. When I finally make it to the complex I take the elevator up leaning back against with the tears still slowing down my cheeks. When it dings I empty myself out of the car and walk to the door. I close the front door and lean against it as Paige comes running out of her room on the phone.
“She’s here.” She says into the receiver and I can only imagine that she is talking to Mar on the phone, again with the weird twin ESP, “She’s crying but looks fine, Soph, are you alright?”I look up to her and try to smile and give her thumbs up.
“Physically… yes.” She sighstelling Mar and hanging up the phone. “What’s wrong love?”
“He’s moving to New York.” And Ilet myself fall apart again.



Hope you all enjoy... 

I am hoping to have one last teaser before the 1st of July... 

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment