Monday, April 1, 2013

... The birthday girl!

So, today happens to be my birthday... yay!

Well, my plan was to release my newest project today, but life got in the way of that and I wasn't able to finish the last edit before I release it... And I don't want to tomorrow because I have already worked my 'real' job today and I want a little bit of time to spend with my hubby, but it is mostly because that there is a highly anticipated release coming out tomorrow  and I can no way compete with that... So, I am thinking that I was finish it either by the end of the week or first thing next week... Look out for it.. here is the link to the good reads page!

A Tragic Fairy Tale


And Also, here is a 4th teaser (short teaser though...)




Present

I sit down in front of the man image of the boy that I once loved in front of me. I inhale once and hold my breath. “You seem uneasy,” he whisper which causes me to laugh my breath out and instantly puts me at ease.
“Well, you know, it’s been awhile since we have seen each other, and the last time we spoke it wasn’t exactly pleasantries.” He laughs with me and shrugs his shoulders as if to tell me that he doesn’t understand why he said the things that he did.

2007

“You know that?” he screamed into my face, “You’re a fucking slut.” I let a sob escape my lips.
“But you said that you didn’t want to be with me,” he paused looking at me and spun around about to storm off.

Present

That’s how our last conversation went.
I look up to the present form sitting in front of me. “Why did you say that?” I ask him with a hurt tone in my voice. After all these years those words still sting just as bad as they had that day. He shrugs his shoulders, sighing.
“Because I love-d you.” I hear him say but my heart clings onto the hesitation in his voice when he decided to add the past tense.
“But you said that you had known me to long?” I ask him barely over a whisper.
“I thought that I had, but the moment after I sent it I instantly regretted it. That’s why I tried to keep in contact with you, but you moved on.” I see the hurt in his voice. “You stopped talking to me. You shut me out of your life.”
“If I remember, so did you.” I tell him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment