Saturday, April 6, 2013

ATFT Teaser #5

Alright... one last before monday when I am wanting to let it out...



Present
He pulls back from my face and looks up at me. I feel the engine on the old car roar and him push it into gear. We drive to a hotel that I have never noticed before… I hold onto his hand tightly, afraid that if I let go that he will disappear. He cuts off the engine and then opens his door and I follow him… looking over my shoulder hoping that no one sees me walking into the room. He opens the door and closes it behind himself. The hotel isn’t a classy place but it’s good enough, but anywhere would be good enough to stay at with him. He closes the door behind me. He runs his hands up my body and I suck in a breath. He brings his mouth down to mine and I kiss him back more passionately than I have ever before. I feel the sides of his mouth turn up and his fingers fumble with the bottom of my shirt as I pull away and look to him.
“I have missed this,” he says quietly. He pulls my shirt up over my head and he smiles at me then twists my wrists over and kisses it. He kisses the mark on my arm the one that will never go away. “I always worried that this would come back and I wouldn’t be there for you.” He kisses the marks that only he knows about.
“No, I could never do that again. I knew that you never wanted me to, so I didn’t.” I was entirely confused still to why he was here. He pulls me with him as he walks backward to the bed and I push him on his chest and he lets his body fall onto the bed. I kneel down over top of him as he smiles up to me.
“God, you are beautiful,” he tells me and I meet his lips forcefully.
I pull the cover over top of my body as I am gasping for my breath. I roll over and I meet Liam’s stare coming back to me. He smiles as he brushes a piece of my hair out of my face. “I’m sorry I have been gone for so long, Hay.” I am still confused. He reaches down and laces his hand into mine.
“So?” I let my sentence end there as I look at him and he smiles, he already knows what I am asking.
“Hay, I’m right here.” He says rubbing the pad of his thumb on my cheek.
“But then what happened?”
“There was an explosion.” He looks away, and for a second I fear that he is lying about everything. “They thought that I was dead, but I wasn’t. I was disoriented and I was thrown from the wreck with the impact of the blast. I guess that it was pretty bad so I can only imagine that they thought some of the body parts that were all over were some of mine as well.” I shudder when I think of it. “David, after he got back from the states, found me wondering and took me in. He decided that since the Corps already thought I was dead, and so did everyone else that he was going to try and help me get back over here to start over new. He somehow managed to get me a new passport and I.D. I’m not sure how it worked out but it has so far.
“How long do you think that you can get away with it?”
“Well, I’m not really sure, but the government thinks that I am dead.” He admits to me, the whole thing seems a little too good to be true. “I come back here once a year to see how everyone is going… although David told me never to come back, but I can only go a year without seeing you. I know that you have noticed me before.” I smile and I nod my head.
“Who else do you see while you’re here?”
“Well, mainly just you. Sometimes I go by and see my mom, but not very often.”
“You mean that every year when I think that you have come to me that…”
“Yeah, I was really there.” I’m not sure how to react with this information.
“But you let me believe that you were dead.” I feel the anger raging up inside of me.
“I had to,” he looks to the floor, but I still want to be mad at him about it.
“Then why are you telling me now?”
“Because I can’t take you being away from me anymore. I want you to come with me. I want to move away somewhere where we can be together and don’t have to hide.” I can’t believe he is asking me to do this, and all I can think is about us sitting in the mall and him telling me he would give up everything for me. 



Yay... I have everything ready to go and I am going to hit the button tomorrow at some point and time... Yippie! This has been a long work in progress... ready to let people read it... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment