Wednesday, September 25, 2013

To seqeul or not to seqeul?

I have had some people ask me if I plan on making seqeuls, or spin offs on my stories.

Here's my answer...

I love reading seqeuls and I love reading series, but not all of my stories will have 2nd books because I am afraid of getting too caught up in the characters. I want to challenge myself and I want to create new worlds for people to get attached to and fall into not just leave one running.

But I know, I know people want more. So here is what I have been thinking with my most recent and my up coming projects... This is all as of what I have decided as of now. Depending on how things go over and I also change my mind quite often, but as of now...

Fated-                         Fated
   Sophie had everything that she could imagine; a successful business, an attractive fiancĂ©, and the apartment that anyone would kill over, but when her business fails and her life becomes a quick downward spiral and after the tragic events that causes her wedding to be canceled two weeks before it's time for her to walk down the aisle, she is forced to move to Miami and move in with her sister, Marsi, the doctor. 
One fated encounter at a restaurant bar brings Austin into her life. One look and she knows exactly what type of guy that he is, but for whatever reason she knows that she can trust him. 
Mar is everything that Sophie isn't; smart, levelheaded, successful, and the pride and joy of their parents. She takes in Sophie and begins helping her through this difficult situations and getting a friend of hers, who happens to be a lawyer take her case, and who happens to be Austin. He is everything that Sophie doesn't need and do to his past Mar makes her off limits to him, but there's something about her that he can't resist, and as their friendship blossoms can they really stay away from one another?
A story about the twists of life, following your dreams, and a little bit of rock and roll.
       A Fine Line-.      A Fine Line (Fated #2)
              Jake and Marsi's story.
                 There is a fine line between love and hate!
               
       I'm also considering writing a third, which may possibly be a novella. It just depends on how it            turns out.
              Will mostly be for Austin's POV. (Have yet to start writing this, but it's working in my head)





Up for the Chase-        Up For the Chase
 Six years, that’s how long it has been since Ariana and Chase have seen one another. Both broken and looking for themselves they set out on a spur of the moment cross-country adventure. They find who they are, find happiness, and even though neither one of them want it; they find love, but when Chase leaves her in California he crushes her heart. 
Now he’s determined to find her, determined to win her back, but how is he going to react when he finds out that he has had a daughter this whole time? And how can Ariana learn to trust him again after her hurt her so much?   
     Stand alone... for now (Never say never right?)





Beautifully Chaotic-    Beautifully Chaotic
  A story of hurt, loss, and the way that the mind copes with problems... Chell figures that the reason   why she keeps losing time is because of her constant drinking and drug use since her parents died and since she suddenly broke up with her boyfriend, Grayson. That is until a gorgeous man shows up at her door with her cell phone in hand. How could she not remember leaving it at his house? How could she forgot someone how looked lie him? When Miles starts defending her against Grayson, knowing more about her and her life than she can even rememebr she's not sure what exactly is going on and how her and Miles have become so close. How can she forgot someone who she seems to spend so much time with?


       I am considering a seqeul for this one, but nothing is definite yet!






Surviving the Storm-  Surviving the Storm
   The hurricane that has ransacked the quint town that Kenz has taken shelter in seems like a perfect analogy to her life. To get away from her abusive boyfriend Kenz leaves her hometown, her life, and everyone that she has ever known. She's been in the small town for a year now and likes to think of it as home. She loves her house, that is until the hurricane demolishes it.
Enters River, who is desperately trying to find survivors, find her days later, underneath ruble, hiding in her bathtub.
Their attraction starts right immediately, but there's one thing that's stopping them. Autumn is River's control-freak girlfriend. She doesn't really want him but doesn't want anyone else to have him either. And with Kenz's constant fear of knowing that her ex is looking for her will they ever be able to figure things out?   
     Stand Alone





Surprise Me-             Surprise Me
  Airports are something that I despise. Really I do. I don't even understand why. I don't hate flying, well not really. I have more of a phobia of falling; plummeting to my imminent death to me more specific. But sometimes we have to travel, and fly at that. A three hour layover... that's exactly what I wanted isn't it. To prolong my departure, giving me more time to think about it. More time to worry over my possible and probable death. 

I never thought in that airport I would meet Cullen Mathews, lead singer of the up and coming band Harbinger. I didn't for see me falling in love with him, and him with me. When I did fall for him I didn't think that it would take two years for us to end up together. 

But when I met Cullen I knew one thing. That he would ruin me.
         As of now I am considering a follow up for this one

No comments:

Post a Comment