Saturday, September 28, 2013

Beautifully Chaotic Teaser #1

Here is my first teaser for my next story. I promised it to you guys a few days ago...
Remember that this is all subject to change.
It's the first page and a half of the story and I hope that you guys enjoy! 




October 26th 2012
It happened again. The blackouts are getting worse, and more frequent. I thought at first that it was just because that I was so stressed. I mean I don’t remember them happening  until after it happened. But now I am afraid.  Now I am scared that it’s something that has made itself into a permanent fixture into my life.  I lose time; hours sometimes days, and when I wake I am always in my bed as if I have been sleeping the whole time. Hell I could be sleeping the whole time, but that doesn’t explain the marks, it doesn’t explain the cuts and bruises. It doesn’t explain my friends being pissed at me when I call them. It doesn’t explain the hang overs I get sometimes and the house being trashed when I wake up at times. It doesn’t explain the random beds or the random faces that I’ve woken up to. And it doesn’t explain this…
I wake up groggy to a knock on my door. I pull myself out of bed, realizing that I am naked and I grab a few clothes off of the floor and put them on and begrudgingly walk to the front door. I see a man standing through the window with his back to me and I wonder if I should open the door for him. My neighbors are pretty close on either side of me and it’s in the middle of the day. I glance over to the clock realizing that I have no idea what time it is and see that it reads 2:30. God, I slept most of the day away. What day is it anyways? When he hears me open the door he turns around and smiles at me and I can’t help but gasp. My god, his hair is just long enough to run your hands in, and his tan skin contrasts his blue eyes. I see the torn up jeans that sit low on his hips low enough that I’m sure the tight black T-shirt, that shows off his sculpted arms, would show the small strip of hair if he stretched right now… I have to stop thinking about this.  I can’t help but let my eyes rake over his toned body, and then back up it again. His smile widens as he looks to me. I know that he has caught me checking him out and then his eyes turn from excitement to wonderment.

“Chell,” he smiles at me and I am stunned, how does he know my name? “I see that you made it home last night.” And I look to him confused again, “Well, uh,” he stumbles over his words seeing that I have no idea what he is talking about. “You left this at my house last night.” He says as he reaches over to me and hands me my phone, “I thought that you might need it.” and he turns around, quickly and begins to walk in the opposite direction towards his car. I don’t know what to say so I just let him walk away. I don’t stop him and I don’t want to ask what happened last night, why I was at his house, or who is he? I don’t want to know how I got to his house or even how I forgotten my phone, or how he knew where I lived. I don’t know anything about this guy, but yet here he seems to know more about me than most people do. 



Yay! There you have it! A little taste to get your little beaks wet. I'm excited about all of it! Also, I believe that when I hit 1700 likes on my FACEBOOK PAGE I will post the rest of the "Chapter"! Also, don't forget to check out Up for the Chase on Amazon! 



I love you guys! Stay awesome and do something to make someone's day! 

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment