Saturday, June 15, 2013

Little bit of Fated

Small teaser since I'm planning on releasing it in less than 2 weeks!!! EEK!!!

Two hours later I am looking over at Blondie lying in my bed asleep having my own dilemma. Do I wake her up and make her leave, or let her sleep and wake up to an empty house. I would rather not come home to anything stolen or my car damaged again.
“Get up,” I tell her and she shoots up as I push on her shoulders, I know that she wasn’t sleeping.
“What?” She seems stunned.
“Get up; I’ve got to get ready to leave.” She scoffs at me and I motion for her to get a move on. “I have to leave in twenty minutes, get up and leave.” I watch as she moves over to the side of the bed, pulling the sheets with her and kneels trying to kiss me, but I turn my head away and she scoffs even louder.
“You’re an asshole.” She shouts at me as she finally gets up off of the bed.
“So I’ve heard. Now hurry up.”

2 comments: